The Inter Continental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa welcomes you to one of the most magnificent retreats in the South Pacific. Dine in the resorts spectacular ocean view restaurants, relax in the luxury beachfront suites, soak up the warmth of Fiji's sunsets and enjoy the friendly, hospitable staff.
Take a visit to the local village or go on a guided snorkel safari. Other recommendations include: taking in the amazing sunset from Kama Lounge over a glass of champagne, snorkeling on the bountiful house reef and taking in the angelic voices of the local Sanasana Village church Choir on Sunday evening.
Set amongst tropical gardens there are 96 garden rooms in the resort consisting of 28 King rooms and 68 Double rooms. These rooms are luxuriously spacious at 63m2 and all feature a private terrace or balcony, day bed and outdoor Cleopatra-style bath.
Pool View Rooms
Overlooking the family activity resort pool, these rooms are centrally located in the heart of the resort. With an identical configuration to the garden view rooms, these rooms are spacious at 63m2 and feature a private terrace or balcony, day bed and outdoor Cleopatra-style bath.
Lagoon View Rooms & Suites
At the secluded end of the resort with views over Natadola lagoon and Navo island are the 32 Lagoon View Rooms and Suites with king size beds. The Lagoon View Suites are 85m2 with separate bedroom and living areas whilst the Lagoon View Rooms are 63m2 and have the same configuration as the Garden View Rooms.
Steps away from the world famous beach, 40 beachfront view rooms and suites feature panoramic views of beautiful Natadola Bay. The Beachfront Suites are 85m2 with separate bedroom and living areas whilst the Beachfront Rooms are 63m2 and have the same configuration as the Garden View Rooms.
Surf & Other Activities
- Surf lessons and board hire are available at the InterContinental for surfing at Natadola Beach
- Surf transfers to well known spots like Cloud Break, Wilkes & Shipwrecks can be organised through Fiji Surf Travel. These transfers are FJD250 per person, per transfer and include pick up from the InterContinental. The Perfect Wave can include these in a package for you, or you can arrange them on arrival at the resort.
- The 24 hour fitness centre offers a variety of state-of-the-art equipment including Bicep/Tricep Machine, Leg press/Calf extension machine, recumbent and upright cycles, rower, treadmill and dumbbells.
- Health/Fitness Center On-Site
- Secluded by water features and frangipani gardens Spa InterContinental is a haven of relaxation. Its modern and traditional treatments draw on indigenous plants and herbs that have been used to heal for generations.
Entertainment and Recreation
- Alongside the endless possibilities for leisure that one of the world's most stunning stretches of pristine coastline affords, the resort offers a comprehensive array of recreational activities.
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Pool
Activities and services for Children
Have a funfilled family time at the family pool, an expansive 105 metre aquatic oasis with plentiful shallow areas and water fountain zones perfect for our younger guests.
- Planet Trekkers is the name given to the Kids Club, which is open to younger guests and provides exciting activities for those between the ages of 4 -12. Children under 4 may also attend Planet Trekkers, but must be in the company of a Resort Nanny.
- Business Center
- Courier Service
- E-mail & Internet
- Executive Floors
- Executive Suites
- Technical Concierge
- Unstaffed Business Center
- High-speed Internet Access
- Service Provider: Docomo
- PC available
- Service Provider: Docomo
- Wireless Data Connection
- Service Provider: Docomo
- Alternative for business services
- The Business Centre located at the Water Court Event Centre provides private workstations with a computer and printer.
- Prices above are a per person prices, based on double share and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Buffet Breakfast for 2 adults in Sanasana Restaurant or adult only breakfast for 2 at Navo Restaurant
- 20% tax (Subject to government change)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary internet
- Concierge service
- Dedicated lounge (or 24 Hours Lounge)
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.