Brilliantly positioned to truly appreciate awe-inspiring vistas, The Heritage Queenstown offers enchanting views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountain Range. A short distance from the town centre, this unique European style lodge is surrounded by native forest in the heart of New Zealand's alpine wonderland.
Crafted from centuries old schist and cedar, The Heritage Queenstown is the perfect place to relax in comfortable yet sophisticated surroundings. The Heritage offers a choice of 178 luxury rooms, including traditional deluxe hotel accommodation and spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Suites. Each room is thoughtfully decorated, featuring individual touches which reflect unique high country origins.
Guests can enjoy all the hotel has to offer, with extensive leisure facilities, including heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, gym, restaurant and bar.
Heritage Queenstown services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in the main Lodge building (100mb or 60 mins) and free broadband 500MB per 24 hours (ethanet cable) access in all other public areas.
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Underground parking
- "Ski Cave" ski storage and drying areas
- Foreign currency exchange
- 24-hour room service
All our rooms include:
- Mini bar
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- SKY TV channels
- Complimentary Manuka Spa toiletries
- 40" LED Televisions
- Separate bath and shower in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Executive writing desk
- Wi-Fi internet (Chargeable $10.00 inc GST for 500MB, $15.00 for 1GB)
- Disabled access rooms are also available.
Surf & Other Activities
Restaurant & Bar:
Mackenzies Restaurant is an intimate restaurant complemented by glowing fires in the winter. The seasonal menu is dedicated to the freshest local ingredients.
Lunch: 10am - 6pm
Dinner: 6pm - 10pm
|7 nights||Deluxe Room (2 pax share)||Package||€868||Per person||01 May-19 Jun|
|7 nights||Deluxe Room (2 pax share)||Package||€965||Per person||31 Aug-31 Oct|
|7 nights||Deluxe Room (2 pax share)||Package||€1,073||Per person||31 Mar-30 Apr, 19 Jun-31 Aug|
|7 nights||Deluxe Room (2 pax share)||Package||€1,203||Per person||31 Oct-20 Dec, 03 Jan-31 Mar|
|7 nights||Deluxe Room (2 pax share)||Package||€2,688||Per person||20 Dec-03 Jan|
- Special Offer: Stay 7 pay 6 valid all season!
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return Queenstown airport transfers
- Accommodation of your choice
- 5 days lift pass
- Complimentary parking
- Season 1: 1 - 30 Jun
- Season 2: 1 - 25 Jul
- Season 3: 25 Jul - 31 Aug
- Season 4: 1 Sep - 15 Oct
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.