20 - 30 October 2019
The Perfect Wave invites you to an amazing all-girls surf trip on board the beautiful Cobia in the Maldives, Male Atolls.
9 girls, 10 days, one boat... these trips are so much fun.
Enjoy all-you-can eat meals, experienced surf guides, perfect waves and island hopping. You'll come home stoked and relaxed.
All TPW Maldives charters have Wi-Fi Hotspots onboard for basic website browsing, emails, messages and wi-fi calling. But if you are after more download bandwidth for streaming services etc the cheapest option is to just grab a SIM from one of the local providers which can be purchased at the airport once you have cleared customs, or at a local village during your trip. You can also add the global roaming option to your current plan but make sure you’re aware of the costs involved with your provider.
- Airport meet & greet at Male airport and domestic terminals by The Perfect Wave ground services
- Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost).
- Full use of the 30-foot surf & dive dhoni.
- The Perfect Wave welcome pack.
- Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned twin cabins.
- Full Board – 3 buffet meals daily (All you can eat).
- Unlimited tea, coffee with espresso coffee at extra cost.
- Unlimited mineral water with The Perfect Wave refillable water bottle.
- A very experienced local surf guide.
- Use of basic snorkelling & fishing gear. (Equipment is basic hand lines and mask/snorkel & fins. If you want quality gear, please feel free to bring your own with you).
- Maldivian US$6 per person/night Green Tax.
- SGA Trained Expert Surf Guide.
- TPW Traveller Care Guarantee
- Photography service. US$50 for 10 photos of your choice. US$100 for full suite of photos. Camera used is a Canon 70D SLR and photos will be taken from land, boat or tender.
- Alcohol is available for purchase. If you have any special requests, please let us know well in advance and we will do our best to organize your favourite brand.
- "All you can eat and drink" seafood & Champagne (Moët) buffet at Kandooma Resort on Wednesdays. The cost is about $110++ per person. Please note that this is only available when the boat is in South Male area (not available on Central/Southern Atolls trips).
The Perfect Wave have teamed up with Awayco, a global surf gear rental company who carry a very wide range of quiver to rent for your next Maldives surf holiday. If you cannot or don't want to carry your surfboard all the way to the Maldives, you can book your preferred surfboard from a Awayco range, and the board will wait for you in the Maldives. Our Awayco hub is at Kandooma Resort in North Male'. Please talk to us about how to organize the board pick-up for your surf charter holiday.
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE FLIGHTS.
- The prices listed with charter dates (above table) are per person, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect Wave is a fully licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we get the best wholesale rates with Singapore Airlines and Malaysian Airlines to Maldives.
- Please click "Enquire Online" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Domestic Flights to Maldives Outer Atolls are variable and subject to change without notice. For this reason do not book international flights into and departing Male until your Outer Atoll charter is confirmed and domestic flight schedule ticketed. Flight schedules are outside the control of TPW and the risk of changes remains with the traveller.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Emma (September 2016)
Trip of a lifetime! We had such a great group of girls and it was an honour to share the experience with them. Everyone caught really fun waves regardless of ability, and the crew and food were excellent. Thanks TPW!
Kathryn (September 2016)
Had a blast in the Maldives with SSG, great bunch of girls and the surf was heaps of fun, also the Perfect Wave crew were awesome, and the food was great.