The Hariyana One has 7 cabins and is able to sleep up to 14 people, but we limit our surf charters to max 12 surfers. All of the cabins come with their own ensuite bathrooms and individually controlled air conditioners.
The boat features a large sun deck where you can chill out with beers and has two support vessels: 16m dhoni and a 5m dinghy.
The Hariyana 1 was built at Velidhoo, Noon Atoll in 2002. The boat combines safety, comfort and technology with a Maldivian design.
Your captain is highly experienced in sailing around the Atolls and will get you around the Atolls safely, while your experienced surf guide will take you to the best spots based on the given wind, swell and tide conditions.
The Hariyana 1 has 7 spacious cabins that feature 2 bunk beds each. They all have their own private bathrooms as well as air cons. The boat is able to take up to 14 people out on a surf charter but we limit the maximum number to 12.
There is a large dining area where you will be served local Maldivian food three times a day. There is also a fully stocked bar where you enjoy cool soft drinks, beer, cocktails and alcohol.
Both individual and exclusive groups are welcome on board Hariyana One. Please contact us to enquire about your preferred dates.
- Length: 26m
- Width: 8m
- Engine: 2009 Model 360hp Daewoo
- Generators: 2 2008 Model Kohler
- 7 Cabins plus 2 Guides and Captain. All cabins have showers, toilet, and fan and air con
- On Board Facilities
- Radio Set
- Cell Phone
- Echo Sounder
- Life Jackets
- Emergency First Aid Kit
- Sun and shadow deck
- Sun beds and mats
- Saloon with TV, radio, DVD player, CD player, indoor and outdoor games and books
- Bar with beer, alcohol, cocktails and soft drinks
- Length: 16m
- Width: 5m
- Engine: 2008 Yanmar 95hp
- Nice seats
- Surfboard holder
- Can hold 18 people
- Freshwater shower and toilet
- Radio set
- Echo sounder
- Life jackets
- Emergency first aid kit
- Length: 5m
- Out Border: 15hp
- Airport meet & greet at Male airport and domestic terminals by The Perfect Wave ground services
- Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost).
- Return domestic flights for Total Maldives trips / One way domestic flight for trips starting or ending in Outer Atolls
- The Perfect Wave welcome pack.
- Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned twin cabins
- Full Board – 3 buffet meals daily (All you can eat)
- Unlimited tea, coffee with espresso coffee at extra cost
- Unlimited mineral water with The Perfect Wave refillable water bottle
- 5m Dinghy (tender)
- A very experienced local surf guide
- Use of basic snorkelling & fishing gear. (Equipment is basic hand lines and mask/snorkel & fins. If you want quality gear, please feel free to bring your own with you).
- TPW Quality Assurance Guarantee.
- Maldivian Specialty Beach BBQ (Central & Southern Atolls only when weather and surf permits)
- Maldivian US$6 per person/night Green Tax.
Photography service. US$50 for 10 photos of your choice. US$100 for full suite of photos. Camera used is a Canon 70D SLR and photos will be taken from land, boat or tender.
You can add the global roaming option to your current plan but make sure you’re aware of the costs involved with your provider, otherwise the cheapest option is to just grab a SIM from one of the local providers which can be purchased at the airport once you have cleared customs, or at a local village during your trip.
*If your surf trip involves a Maldives domestic flight: The Perfect Wave cannot be held responsible for your surfboards arriving late (on the next domestic flight). If this happens, it’s due to weight restrictions on Maldivian domestic flights, which is out of our control.
The Perfection Pass Membership Benefit - Bonus Inclusion:
The Perfection Pass is the world’s first surf travel loyalty program. If you are a repeat client of The Perfect Wave, please apply for your membership and enjoy the following extra bonus:
- US$50 off your bar bill, if you are a repeat The Perfect Wave client and The Perfection Pass holder.
- Prices are per person based on 12 people travelling and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- Central Atolls trips include one way domestic flight.
- Prices do not include international flights.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Domestic Flights to Maldives Outer Atolls are variable and subject to change without notice. For this reason do not book international flights into and departing Male until your Outer Atoll charter is confirmed and domestic flight schedule ticketed. Flight schedules are outside the control of TPW and the risk of changes remains with the traveller.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
David Edwards , August 2017
I had the most amazing holiday that exceeded my expectations. I would love to do it again someday and have no trouble recommending The Perfect Wave to anyone considering this type of experience.
Thank you to all the Perfect Wave team who helped make this adventure a reality.
Amber (April 2017)
Sean (August 2016)
I've been to the Maldives before on another boat and through another surf company.
I would rate the service and experience from Perfect Wave far more superior.
The service from Charlie and Ellie was excellent.
The crew and surf guide onboard Hariyana were also excellent and went beyond to help make the trip awesome.
I will be recommending The Perfect Wave to my mates on our next surf trip
Alan (August 2016)
We found the hariana 1 was spacious and comfortable for a group of 12 people, we had easy acess to the brakes and as many surfs as we wanted throughout the day, all in all ot was a most enjoyable surf experience and will be looking forward to another one on the near future.
Matthew (August 2016)
What an amazing trip! 10 days from Laamu to North Male. It was wonderful to feel the peaceful isolation in Laamu & Thaa Atolls, and of course the perfect waves that catered for all skill levels on the boat. The crew kept us safe, well fed and relaxed for the whole trip.
Glenn (August 2016)
I've travelled to the Maldives quite a few times and Perfect wave really have this place sorted. Bookings are a breeze - good value, spacious and clean boat, helpful surf guide, friendly workaholic crew, great food and local knowledge of the breaks ensured the best time possible on our trip. We scored a range of waves from waist high to well overhead, and had the breaks to ourselves on a number of occasions. Absolutely fantastic trip (again) and I definitely recommend Perfect Wave to anyone considering a surf trip.
Chris F. (July 2016)
My third trip to Maldives with the TPW yet again overall it was a great trip some fun waves with a great crew of people
Chris (July 2016)
Booking and traveling was plane sailing as always, Hariyana one is a good boat but older with very basic accommodation ! The crew were fantastic and catered for every need their customer service was second to none the food was very good and the crew caught fresh fish everyday when possible the hard working chef put it all together he even made cake on several ocasions which was great and our layedback guide Nattoo was great too
Andrew (July 2016)
Over the last 20 years I have travelled solo on at least one surf adventure each year. I am now in a position to say this was the best ever. The staff and crew were first rate, but without the others on tour it would have just been another trip. The others, of all ages, include three Germans, four French, two English and two from Aust. We all got on fabulously well, so when you add fantastic surf, location and weather, its a winner.
The Perfect Wave is able to bring together this group unlike any other tour operator, being world wide, and also able to manage and pick the right location for the adventure.
Well done, and I'll be back
Ian (May 2016)
We did get some great uncrowded waves at Machines, F 1’s and Riptides as well as some good waves at Chickens and Cokes albeit with more crew. The boat was good, the crew looked after us well and the chef made sure none of us went hungry (I didn’t anyway) and I really enjoyed the trip. I have started saving for my next surf adventure already!