Explore the remote Central Atolls on board the Perfect Dhinasha. This surf charter is perfect for groups of friends and family looking for private surf charter in the Central Atolls. There are 7 air conditioned rooms with ensuites, spacious common living space and sundeck.
Enjoy exquisite meals prepared by the top quality chef. The boat's friendly crew and expert surf guide will ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
Enjoy your Maldives surfing holiday on board the award winning surf charter Perfect Dhinisha. Chase perfect, remote, pristine waves around the Central Atolls with one of the most experienced surf charter operators in the Maldives. The Perfect Wave team have been operating charters in the Maldives for over 15 years and our guides will get you the best waves available. A good boat is essential and the Dhinisha ticks all the boxes with size, speed and experienced crew to ensure you need for nothing when on board. With 7 twin cabins there is plenty of room for a small group of 6-8 or a bigger group of 10 -12 passengers.
After an amazing day of surfing you can enjoy the spacious 360 degree view sun deck with a cold drink and enjoy an epic Maldives sunset. The boat also has many areas to just relax, chilli and read a book. The lounge area is fully equipped with TV and stereo system for a movie night or afternoon break from the Sun. The vessel is equipped with a 10 person dingy to transport you to the surf breaks, deserted islands or chasing dolphins with your snorkel. After a few days on board you are not going to want to get of though as life on a boat is a feeling you cant get anywhere else.
One of the most important parts of any surf charter is your surf guide. Your surf guide on Dhinasha is employed full-time by TPW Maldives and trained by ISA (International Surf Association) as a Surf instructor and SGA (Surf Guide Association) in safety, rescue, first aid and hospitality. All our hand-selected, well-trained guides have been running surf charters for many years, and are the best and most experienced in the Maldives. With the largest network of surf operations in the Maldives, they know where and when it is good and will put you in the spot. They will also be in daily contact with TPW Regional Operations Manager to ensure you have everything covered for an amazing Maldivian surf experience.
The Meemu, Thaa and Laamu Atolls offer spots exposed to all directions and for all levels. All spots in the Meemu Atoll are on a coast line facing to the east. There is always a left- or a right-hander well-protected from the predominant south westerly wind directions. South-easterly or even easterly winds may affect all spots negatively. All spots are close to each other so that you can change spots within a few minutes!
The Thaa Atoll picks up south-west swell and may be even bigger than spots on east facing coastlines of other atolls. Due to its secluded location, it is almost guaranteed that you will not even spot another surf charter during your stay. The spots are well protected from North to Northwest winds. Conditions may be fickle with other wind directions. This area will be chosen only in very stable weather conditions.
Spots in the Laamu Atoll are spread from the south facing coastline along the east facing up to the north-east corner where waves wrap around. As a result you will find spots protected from all wind directions except a rare straight easterly breeze.
"Total Maldives" trip
Why pick an area of the Maldives to surf when you don’t have to! We here at The Perfect Wave have created the “Total Maldives” trip. You can surf any atoll from the North Male to Laamu Atoll, or even further down south, if the conditions are good. This trip is a fully flexible, no-limitations surf safari taking you to secret spots around the island paradise chain with just you and your mates for company, except of course the abundant marine life. The only limitations is the weather and nature and your surf guide will make sure to advise you which breaks work best under any given weather conditions. This is the first trip of its kind so be part of history and get on board Hamathi and experience this truly awesome surf destination.
Material: Wooden Hull with Fibre Coating
The boat is divided into 3 main functional sections;
- Lower deck where you will find 7 guest rooms, staff and engine area (separate entrance).
- Main deck with indoor and outdoor dining area, kitchen, and lounge area.
- The top deck is a sun deck.
- Guest Rooms: 7
- Crew Rooms: 2
- Length Overall: 28m
- Beam: Maximum 9m
- Depth: 3.03 m
- Generator: Kohler 28kw, Onan 22kw, Onan 9kw
- Fuel 2400 L
- Fresh Water 6000 L
- Engine: Yamaha 300HP
Meals on the boats are all-you-can-eat and are a mixture of Maldivian, Sri Lankan and western dishes. The chefs are also willing to adjust the menu to suit individual needs if required. You can advise us after you book if you have any allergies and we can advise the chef before your trip. For Breakfast, tea, coffee, fruit, juice, toast, cereals and eggs and/or pancakes are provided. Lunch & dinner is a banquet of five different dishes with daily variations including fresh fish & tuna dishes, curries, rice and pasta dishes, vegetables and salads. Meat dishes are provided but usually we try to provide fresh food from the local environment. Evening meals are followed by dessert and lunch is followed by a fruit dish. Tea and coffee is served after all meals. A bunch of bananas ripen on deck and you can eat these as you wish. Water is also free and you will be given your own Perfect Wave water bottle on arrival which you can put your name on and refill as you wish. This helps save the local environment from the pollution of using plastic bottles.
All TPW Maldives charters have Wi-Fi Hotspots onboard for basic website browsing, emails, messages and wi-fi calling. But if you are after more download bandwidth for streaming services etc the cheapest option is to just grab a SIM from one of the local providers which can be purchased at the airport once you have cleared customs, or at a local village during your trip. You can also add the global roaming option to your current plan but make sure you’re aware of the costs involved with your provider.
- Airport meet & greet at Male airport and domestic terminals by The Perfect Wave ground services
- Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost).
- Return domestic flights for Total Maldives trips / One way domestic flight for trips starting or ending in Outer Atolls
- The Perfect Wave welcome pack.
- Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned twin cabins
- Full Board – 3 buffet meals daily (All you can eat)
- Unlimited tea, coffee with espresso coffee at extra cost
- Unlimited mineral water with The Perfect Wave refillable water bottle
- 5m Dinghy (tender)
- SGA Trained Expert Surf Guide
- TPW Traveller Care Guarantee
- Use of basic snorkelling & fishing gear. (Equipment is basic hand lines and mask/snorkel & fins. If you want quality gear, please feel free to bring your own with you).
- TPW Quality Assurance Guarantee.
- Maldivian Specialty Beach BBQ (Central & Southern Atolls only when weather and surf permits)
- Maldivian US$6 per person/night Green Tax.
The Perfection Pass Membership Benefit - Bonus Inclusion:
The Perfection Pass is the world’s first surf travel loyalty program. If you are a repeat client of The Perfect Wave, please apply for your membership and enjoy the following extra bonus:
- US$50 off your bar bill, if you are a repeat The Perfect Wave client and The Perfection Pass holder.
- Local Photography service. US$50 for 10 photos of your choice. US$100 for full suite of photos. Camera used is a Canon 70D SLR and photos will be taken from land, boat or tender.
- Alcohol is available for purchase on board. If you have any special requests, please let us know well in advance and we will do our best to organize your favourite brand. For reference 1 beer usually costs US$4 per can.
- Snacks: There are a range of snacks available such as Mars Bars and Twix bars on board to purchase.
- Kandooma Buffet: "All you can eat and drink" seafood & Champagne (Moët) buffet at Kandooma Resort is available on Wednesdays. The cost is about $110++ per person.
- 60 ft-foot surf & dive dhoni - $200 per day (minimum 2 weeks notice needed)
The Perfect Wave have teamed up with Awayco, a global surf gear rental company who carry a very wide range of quiver to rent for your next Maldives surf holiday. If you cannot or don't want to carry your surfboard all the way to the Maldives, you can book your preferred surfboard from a Awayco range, and the board will wait for you in the Maldives. Our Awayco hub is at Kandooma Resort in North Male'. Please talk to us about how to organize the board pick-up for your surf charter holiday.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.