Completed in 2008, this community of 7 four bedroom houses is a reflection of Niseko-Hirafu's year round seasonal beauty in an excellent village location and they are a great spot for enjoying the beauty of each season. These houses are located on the Village shuttle route and in close proximity to Yukoro onsen and a range of dining options.
Offering premium standard designer furnishings with a spacious, open plan kitchen/dining area featuring European appliances and an Espresso Machine, each property also has a large Living room with fireplace, home office (with high speed internet) and home theatre system. Most houses also offer a Jacuzzi on a private terrace - perfect for soothing away the end of skiing aches.
Ski storage and ski equipment rental add convenience for skiers. In warm weather, guests can have a barbecue or have a horse-riding adventure. Hiking trails and bicycle rental are fun ways to explore the area’s villages, and the massage service provides relaxation no matter the season.
o Security code access - no keys required
o State of the art entertainment facilities, with large LCD TV, DVD, iPod connection and surround sound system in lounge room
o Satellite TV connection, free Wi-fi access, and phone facilities
o Full kitchen with all modern appliances including dishwasher
o Stylish open plan kitchen and large dining area
o Separate lounge space with comfortable modern furnishings, and expansive deck
o Four bedrooms; three big main bedrooms, one with ensuite, one with kitchenette.
o Bedding is western king or split single beds in three main bedrooms, the fourth with bunk and single bed
o Three sleek modern bathrooms; one with luxurious bathtub and additional guest toilet
o Full Internal laundry facilities
o Under cover garage
o Ski and drying room with access from garage and main entrance
o Scenic Mt Yotei and village views
- Daily service with rubbish removal and fresh towels
- Household products supplied for your convenience
- Mid week cleans with linen change for stays over 6 nights
- Grocery packs available for pre-order
- VIP services available for pre-order
4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom
The large kitchen and dining area is perfect for entertaining or the relaxing evening meal. The ample separate lounge space is a leisure sanctuary, facing onto expansive deck area with views to Mt. Yotei. Of the 4 bedrooms, there are 3 sizable main bedrooms the 4th a bunk room. The 3 full bathrooms; consist of ensuite with master bedroom – and two main bathrooms. One bathroom boasts a deep bath for an invigorating soak. To complete the convenience aspects of the house is an enclosed garage, internal heated ski and boot room, full laundry, and security code access.
4 bedroom (9 pax - maximum 2 extra person in Japanese futons)
- Bed 1: King Split
- Bed 2: King Split
- Bed 3: King Split
- Bed 4: 1x single + 1x Bunk Bed
Surf & Other Activities
Ski and snowboard rental & lessons
Lessons for all levels and ages available throughout the ski season and can be pre booked prior to arrival. Group lesson, kids ski school and private lessons available.
Save time and hassle by pre ordering your equipment. Top quality equipment and the best professional advice and fitting available.
Make the most of the mountain and surrounding range and experience a back country tour, cat skiing experience or side country tour with a professional, local guide.
Niseko offers a range of sporting related activities including golf, fishing, rafting, kayaking and is fast becoming a popular cycling destination. Book a tour, lesson or equipment before arriving in resort.
Take in some of the local culture or discover and ancient Japanese art form. A variety of cultural activities are available including; calligraphy courses, a green tea ceremony, a visit to a local shrine or an onsen tour.
|7 nights||4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom||Apartment||€366||Per person||01 Apr-25 Apr, 28 Nov-12 Dec|
|7 nights||4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom||Apartment||€649||Per person||23 Jan-05 Feb, 12 Dec-19 Dec, 15 Feb-22 Feb|
|7 nights||4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom||Apartment||€873||Per person||05 Feb-15 Feb, 19 Dec-09 Jan|
|7 nights||4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom||Apartment||€798||Per person||09 Jan-23 Jan|
|7 nights||4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom||Apartment||€565||Per person||22 Feb-12 Mar|
|7 nights||4 Bedroom (3 + bunk room) 3 Bathroom||Apartment||€482||Per person||12 Mar-01 Apr|
- Early Bird Offer: Book before October 30 and get up to 25% OFF!
- Price is per person in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Invoices will be recalculated at the time of final payment using the current exchange rate.
- Package price is based on 2 adults sharing the room (unless otherwise stated).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers.
- Accommodation of your choice
- Lift passes during your stay
- Low: 1 Dec - 12 Dec, 7 Apr - 24 Apr
- Shoulder A: 13 Dec - 19 Dec, 24 Jan - 13 Feb
- Peak/Xmas/NYE: 20 Dec - 9 Jan
- Powder: 10 Jan - 23 Jan
- Peak CNY: 14 Feb - 23 Feb
- Shoulder B: 24 Feb -28 Feb
- Saver: 1 Mar - 6 Apr
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.