Central Apartments Methven offers a variety of self contained apartments aimed at visitors hoping to pack plenty of skiing into their visit to Methven, New Zealand. Each of the six apartments comes with a private deck with great mountain views. They also feature full kitchens, and lounge areas complete with entertainment systems. The apartments are located near the town center of Methven, with shops, restaurants and bars all within easy access. Meanwhile, the Mount Hutt Ski Field is likewise within easy reach, and is less than 20 minutes away.
For anyone who hates being squashed into a hotel room, Central Apartments Methven offers a spacious, comfortable alternative near the center of Methven, New Zealand. Methven offers some of New Zealand's best skiing, and Central Apartments is perfect for winter sportspeople. Along with providing ski storage in all six apartments, the site itself is located just a 20 minute drive from the Mount Hutt Ski Field. For anyone unfamiliar with Methven, this might not sound like much, but it’s worth bearing in mind there’s no accommodation on the mountain itself. This is pretty much the closest you’ll get, and many hotels around Methven are much further away from the slopes.
The apartments themselves also have everything you need for a successful ski trip. The full kitchens are a blessing for anyone who doesn’t want to eat out for every meal, and the lounge areas are paced with entertainment. They also feature private decks with mountain views. The location is also great in terms of access to the town of Methven. Within 100 meters of the apartments, there’s restaurants, shops and taverns, meaning you never have to go far for the essentials.
Each of the six apartments are slightly different, with varying sizes and configurations. All come with kitchens, lounge areas and decks with views of Mount Hutt. Some are wheelchair accessible, and a few also have spas. All have free parking.
All apartments come with the following amenities and services:
- Modern kitchens with dishwashers and all essential appliances
- Internal laundry
- Flat screen LCD TVs
- Wireless Internet
- International Direct Dial telephones.
- Allocated parking space in the main courtyard.
The location also has the following benefits:
- About an hour’s drive to the international airport at Christchurch
- I-SITE visitor center 100 meters away
- Children’s park about 60 meters away
- Medical center 600 meters away
- Cafes, bars, taverns and shops all within 100 meters
Surf & Other Activities
Methven is best known for its skiing at the nearby Mount Hutt Ski Field. It’s easily among the best skiing in New Zealand, and reachable from Central Apartments Methven within 20 minutes. Methven is also a great destination for a range of other outdoor activities. Fishing is extremely popular, along with cycling and hiking. For something really special, consider a balloon ride!
|7 nights||1 BDR Ensuite (Double Share)||Package||€835||Per person||01 Jun-01 Nov|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Accommodation of your choice
- Return Airport Bus transfer
- 5 days lift pass
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.