Each of the property’s luxurious rooms includes plush beds and furniture, while larger rooms include warm, inviting fireplaces, full kitchens and spacious living rooms, making them perfect for the entire family or large group. Every guest is given access to an in-house spa, sauna, steam room, exercise facility, children’s center, on-site restaurant and business center.
Hitting the slopes? Head back to the Marriott Grand Residence Club and utilize the hotel’s complimentary ski equipment storage. During the summer months, you’re just a few minutes from water sports and equipment rentals.
For those seeking the most elegant and luxurious in vacation experiences, the club provides customer service above and beyond to ensure every guest is taken care of during his or her stay.
- Sleeps 2
- One Queen bed
- Full kitchen
- minimum 350 Square Feet
- Sleeps 4-6,
- One Queen bed
- One Queen sleep sofa in living room,
- plus a Murphy bed or window beds
- Full kitchen,
- minimum 700 Square Feet
- Sleeps 8-10,
- King in master bedroom w/ master bath
- One or two Queen beds in second bedroom
- Second full bathroom, Some units have three bathrooms and a loft
- Queen sleep sofa in living room, plus a Murphy bed or window beds
- Full kitchen, minimum 1100 square feet
Studios and apartments feature
- Cable/satellite TV / DVD
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Separate tub and shower
- Conventional oven
- Microwave oven
- Daily housekeeping
- Fireplace in most one/two bed units – but not in studios
Surf & Other Activities
The Marriott Grand Residence Club resort is truly a year-round, 4-star resort with something for everyone. Onsite amenities include:
- Adjacent to the Heavenly Valley gondola
- Concierge, bellhop services, and 24 hour front-desk
- Shopping, restaurants, ski/snowboard rentals
- Movie theatre, ice rink (winter) and minature golf (summer).
- Children's activity center
- Heated swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas, spas
- Well-equipped health club/gym
- Day spa with massage therapy, facials and body treatments
- Free laundry facilities on each floor
- Free underground, secure valet parking for two cars (normally $22/day per car)
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Non-smoking and family friendly
- Free access to lakeside private beach
- Grocery/drug store (Raleys) across the street
Home to over a dozen world class ski/snowboard resorts, Lake Tahoe is a winter paradise. With an average of 380 inches of the wonderful white snow and more than 300 days of sunshine each year, you can imagine the inspiring beauty and the vertical challenge of this Lake Tahoe ski vacation. If you are looking for accommodations near Heavenly in Lake Tahoe, you will find Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village is perfect for a winter sports enthusiast’s dream come true. We offer several Lake Tahoe hotel packages to ski Tahoe and Heavenly Ski Resort’s gondola is less than 100 yards from our front door. Shuttle service is also available to take you to any of the other ski resorts in the area. Other winter activities in Lake Tahoe include ice skating, snowmobiling, lake cruises, sleigh rides and dog sledding.
Ski Areas in Lake Tahoe:
- Sierra at Tahoe
- Squaw Valley USA
- NorthStar at Tahoe
- Alpine Meadows
- Diamond Peak
Heavenly Ski Resort
|7 nights||1 Bedroom Villa (Double Share)||Package||AU$2,544||Per person||03 Jan-30 Apr|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport Bus Transfer
- 7 nights Accommodation
- 5 days lift pass
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.