The Inn by the Lake is located in a quiet, secluded spot on the South shore of Lake Tahoe. Offering fantastic value for money, the Inn by the Lake is an excellent choice for those on a budget or who are just looking for a base from which to explore Lake Tahoe. There is a complimentary resort shuttle to transport guests to the Heavenly slopes, which takes about 5 minutes. Guests facilities include an excellent outdoor heated pool, spa and sauna.
A cozy alpine getaway located just across the street from Lake Tahoe, the Inn By The Lake is situated 10 minutes from the lifts at Heavenly Mountain Resort and just two miles from gambling, restaurants and nightlife.
With 100 nonsmoking guest rooms and suites, the Inn By The Lake hotel guests will enjoy comfortable in-room amenities including spa tubs, plush mattresses, wireless Internet, mini refrigerators and expanded cable service with HBO. Many of the hotelrooms and suites feature private balconies and stunning views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierra Nevada.
For winter sports fanatics, world-class skiing and snowboarding are just moments from the Inn By The Lake at Heavenly Mountain Resort, and complimentary ski lockers and snowshoes are available for guest use. Guests visiting during the summer can enjoy the use of complimentary hotel bikes or a visit to nearby El Dorado Beach.
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access available throughout the Property
- Access to Lobby Computer Work Station
- On-site Lake View Fitness Room
- 2-hour Bike / Snowshoe use (seasonal)
- Private Parking
- Local Phone Calls
- Ski/Board or Bike Storage
- Use of BBQ's and Picnic Areas (seasonal)
- Lake and Mountain views from many units and throughout the property
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and pool area which includes our year 'round heated bi-level outdoor Hot Tub.
- Inn by the Lake EVENT Center, ideal for Retreats, Meetings, Receptions and other Catered Group Functions.
- The Bear Beach Café, with fantastic views of Lake Tahoe. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Tahoe Bowl, South Shore's only Bowling Lanes and Family Fun Center, adjacent to Inn by the Lake.
- Free WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Color TV with extended basic cable & HBO
- AM/FM clock radio
- Direct dial telephone
- In-room beverage maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Three bedrooms
- Gas burning fireplace
- Deck on the beach
- Use of Lakeland Village facilities
- Daily maid service
This unit sleeps 10 people with three private bedrooms and two lofts. The main level has the master bedroom with a king bed, full bathroom, living/dining area, and full kitchen. The second level has an open loft with queen size day bed, and two private bedrooms; one with two queen beds, and the other with one queen size bed. The third floor loft has a set of twin size bunk beds.
The full kitchen has cookware, cooking utensils, silverware and dishes. The living area has a flat screen TV with DVD player, small stereo, gas burning stove, and sliding glass door that accesses the deck. (Approx. 1350 sq ft)
Surf & Other Activities
Restaurants & Bars:
Bear Beach Café
Inn by the Lake is proud to announce the opening of the Bear Beach Café restaurant at South Lake Tahoe. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the hospitable Bear Beach Café offers priceless views of Lake Tahoe and a diversified menu of favorites and creative fare. A hearty breakfast at the Bear Beach Café is a “must do” during your stay at Lake Tahoe’s South Shore.
Home to over a dozen world class ski/snowboard resorts, Lake Tahoe is a winter paradise. With an average of 380 inches of the wonderful white snow and more than 300 days of sunshine each year, you can imagine the inspiring beauty and the vertical challenge of this Lake Tahoe ski vacation.
Ski Areas in Lake Tahoe:
- Sierra at Tahoe
- Squaw Valley USA
- NorthStar at Tahoe
- Alpine Meadows
- Diamond Peak
Heavenly Ski Resort