Captain & Crew
A hostess will be on board to take care of all your meals, snacks, and bedding and to keep the boat clean during your cruise to guarantee the comfort level you deserve.
Example: 46 feet Bahia catamaran from Fontaine Pajot.
- 4 double cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- Spinnaker – gennaker.
- 220 volts on board.
Surf & Other Activities
- Return airport transfers.
- Accommodation on board of 4 x double cabins.
- 3 meals daily (excludes meals whilst in harbour -dinner on first and last night and breakfast or lunch on the last day at guests own expense)
- Bottled water, soft drinks and hot drinks.
- Services of English-speaking skipper/surf guide with extensive local knowledge.
- Use of all onboard equipment including basic fishing and snorkeling gear.
Note - 7'6"ft is the maximum size surfboard bag length allowed on the international flights.
|6 nights||Charter Cabin (Based on 8 pax)||Package||AU$2,231||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||Charter Cabin (Based on 8 pax)||Package||AU$2,645||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- 6 and 7 nights on surf charter cabin
- Full board
The Perfection Pass Membership Benefits:
The Perfection Pass is the world’s first surf travel loyalty program. If you are a repeat client of The Perfect Wave, please apply for your membership and enjoy the following extra inclusions if you book a trip with New Caledonia surf charter:
- A pack of 24 cans of beer
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.