The Bronze Tree offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos only 100m from the slopes in Steamboat Springs. Steamboat is known around the globe simply as Ski Town, USA® and for its trademark of Champagne Powder®, receiving 8.3m average snowfall. Steamboat sets itself apart from the rest with its mixture of great terrain, friendliness and authentic western heritage.
The Bronze Tree Condos are located in Steamboat Springs with panoramic views of the ski area, the beautiful Yampa Valley and the Flat Tops beyond. The 2 and 3 bedroom condos are all individually designed with fully-equipped kitchens and all the comfort you need in a home away from home!
On the property you will also find an indoor pool and hot tub, an outdoor hot tub, sauna, sundeck, fitness room, ski lockers and laundry facilities.
The Bronze Tree offers ski-in access off the Right O-Way Trail when you are coming back after a day of skiing. Getting around Steamboat is easy thanks to the on-call shuttle that operates during the ski season. It’s also just a short walk from shops and restaurant.
2 or 3 bedroom units that sleeps up to 8 people. All with their own individual charm and design and with everything needed for a relaxing holiday.
- Fitness center
- Laundry facilities
- Grill area
- Every other day housekeeping
- Ski & Snowboard rentals
- Free parking
- 24 hour front desk
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
- Sun deck
- Shuttle to town (seasonal)
- 100 yards from ski area
Surf & Other Activities
- Cross country skiing
- Horseback riding
- Dog sledding
- Helicopter rides
Lift pass categories:
- Adults (18-69).
- Senior (70+).
- Youth (13-17).
- Child (6-12) - Kids 6 to 12 ski free when a parent or grandparent purchases a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket.
- Children 5 and under ski free.
1. One and Two day tickets are consecutive days, Three and Four day ticket products contain one grace day and Five-or-more-day ticket products contain two grace days.
2. Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
3. All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
4. Steamboat's Kids Ski Free™ and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket. Seniors (ages 70+) must purchase an Adult ticket to be eligible for this program. Purchasing a Senior ticket does not qualify for Kids Ski Free™. Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent.
5. Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Ski and Snowboard School lessons.