Club Med Resort in Sahoro is a great all-inclusive resort fantastic for couples, families and groups of friends. This resort offer stylish accommodation in double, triple & quad rooms and suites, with a mix of western and Japanese style (tatami areas are in some rooms, for kids to sleep at night and tea service during the day). Ski or snowboard on perfect powder on one of Sahoro's slopes, then come back to the resort and indulge in great food and drinks, or maybe just stretch and do yoga at Club Med Fitness. Indoor Swimming Pool, sauna, Canadian hot tub and traditional Japanese hot tub (ofuro) are also available. Who doesn't like a hot bath after a whole day spent in the snow!
Superior Triple Room
These rooms are located on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th floors, with a mountain or valley view. Comfortable and elegant Superior accommodation, equipped with Japanese style beds.
- Size: 27m2
- Occupancy: 1 - 3 pax
- Bedding configuration: 2 single beds + 1 sofa bed
Superior Quad Room
These rooms are located on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th floors, with a mountain or valley view. Comfortable and elegant Superior accommodation, equipped with Japanese style beds. The tatami area becomes a tea room during the day and sleeping area for children when using for occupancy 3 or 4.
- Size: 37m2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5 pax
- Bedding configuration: 2 single beds + 2 Futons + 1 Baby Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
These rooms are located in building B offering either a mountain or valley view. Rooms for couples and/or with a small child offering nice comfort in an elegant atmosphere.
- Size: 29m2
- Occupancy: 1 – 3 pax
- Bedding configuration: 2 single beds + 1 baby bed
Deluxe Quad Room
These rooms are located on the 5th or 6th floor, with a mountain or valley view. Rooms are spacious, offering a generous level of comfort in an elegant atmosphere. The tatami area becomes a tea room during the day and sleeping area for children when using for occupancy 3 or 4.
- Size: 37m2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6 pax
- Bedding configuration: 2 single beds + 3 futons + 1 baby bed
Located on the 6th floor with a mountain view. Spacious and elegant where you can savor a luxury standard of comfort. Equipped with futons.
- Size: 74m2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6 pax
- Bedding configuration: 1 king-size bed + 3 futons + 1 baby bed
Interconnecting rooms available
- Bottle of water
- Zenology guest amenities (or other brand)
- Transfer from the airport to the Resort by minibus or private car for GMs with a Transport package
- Lunch at no extra cost for GMs who arrive at the Resort before 3 pm
- Your luggage delivered to and picked up from outside your Suite
- Dry cleaning service, your clothes picked up from and delivered back to your Suite (at extra cost)
- Turndown service
- Priority housekeeping scheduled at the time of your choice
- Inclusive of room service for continental breakfast
- Expresso machine (Suite only)
- Flat-screen television(s)
- Ironing kit (Deluxe & Suite only)
- Mini-Fridge (Superior only)
- Minibar (Deluxe & Suite only)
- Radio CD / MP3 player (Suite only)
- Security safe(s)
- U.S. electrical plugs / 110 Volts
- Shower room
- Bathroom (Suite only)
Surf & Other Activities
- Alpine skiing & Snowboarding.
- Cardio and weights room.
- Yoga & Stretching.
- Club Med fitness.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Outdoor Canadian hot tub.
- Traditional Japanese “Ofuro” hot tub.
- Lounge and festive evenings.
At extra cost:
- Airboard (outside Club Med)
- Horse ride in the snow
- Tree climbing
- Kasumi Water Fall Trek & Relaxation at Tomuraushi Hot Springs
- Kuttari Onsen
- Wellness Centre
|7 nights||Standard Room (Double Share)||Package||AU$1,960||Per person||01 Dec-01 Jan|
|7 nights||Standard Room (Double Share)||Package||AU$3,814||Per person||01 Jan-01 Feb|
|7 nights||Standard Room (Double Share)||Package||AU$2,629||Per person||01 Feb-01 Mar|
|7 nights||Standard Room (Double Share)||Package||AU$1,906||Per person||01 Mar-01 May|
|7 nights||Standard Room (Double Share)||Package||AU$1,087||Per person||01 Jun-01 Aug, 01 Sep-01 Oct|
|7 nights||Standard Room (Double Share)||Package||AU$1,219||Per person||01 Aug-01 Sep|
Price is per person in AUD based on double share and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Fresh all day dining and premium open bar
- 6 days lift pass
- Group lesson for each level Ski and Snowboard
- Kids Club
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.