01 - 09 Sep 2017
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to surf and just hang out with a true legend of our sport
- 4 cabins with 1 double & 1 single bed.
- 2 cabins with twin single beds.
- 1 master cabin with a double bed.
All cabins have separate personally controlled air conditioning units and portholes if you prefer the natural ocean breezes. They also boast spacious ensuites with shower & toilet and hot & cold running water. Fresh cotton linen & towels are provided, beds are made daily by your crew.
Wall sockets on the boat are English and Asian, so we recommend you to bring a travel adaptor with you. Internet access is available if you bring your own laptop. Phone connection is available all around the Maldives -you can buy a local SIM at the airport on arrival for cheap calls home.
Year built: 2007
- Size: 28m x 3.60 x 7.6m beam, draft 1.85m
- Cruising speed: 13knots
- 220v Power: 1 no. Kohler Sound proof Generator - 23.5kv; 1 no. Kohler Sound proof Generator - 40.5kv
- Desalination: Water Plant (6000Lts)
- 02 Freezer / 01 refrigerator
- Communication: VHF Radio / Mobile phone
- Cabin Ventilation: Ceiling hatch and side windows
- Equipments: Dingy with 25hp outboard engine
- Snorkeling equipment (on request) - basic. If you prefer high quality gear, please bring your own.
- Diving facilities (on request – please advise when booking)
- Basic fishing gear (lines, hooks & weights)
- The dinghy (tender) is available at all times to guests. On a surfing safari, primarily it is for getting surfers to the breaks, however it is also used for fishing, snorkeling, island visits and any other purpose guests may wish.
- Dhoni (30 foot surf/dive boat)
- 8 nights boat charter for best available surf breaks in the Male Atolls
- Trip hosted by Mark Occhilupo and Jay Occhilupo
- Unlimited surf transfers with Dhoni and Tender
- Airport meet & greet by TPW ground services
- Group return Male airport transfers. (individual transfers at extra cost)
- TPW Welcome pack
- Air conditioned twin cabin accommodation
- All meals; tea & coffee and bottled water
- Western Surf Experience Manager
- Use of basic snorkeling & fishing gear. (Equipment is basic hand lines and mask/snorkel, if you are wanting quality gear please feel free to bring your own with you)
- TPW Service guarantee
- Maldivian US$6 per person/night Green Tax
- Breakfast is tea, coffee, fruit, juice, toast and a mix of jams and omelettes of your choice.
- Lunch & dinner is a banquet of five different dishes with daily variations including fresh fish & tuna dishes, curries, rice and pasta dishes, vegetables and salads.
- Evening meals are followed by dessert and lunch is followed by a fruit dish. Tea and coffee is served after all meals. A hand of bananas ripen on the deck.
- Photography service with Andy Potts
- Alcohol is available for purchase. If you have any special requests, please let us know well in advance and we will do our best to organize your favourite brand.
|01 Sep 2017||09 Sep 2017||8 nights||14||US$3,433|
- PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS.
- Price is based on earlybird special - Book before December 30 2016
- Prices are quoted per person and based on a minimum of 10 full fare guests travelling. If minimum numbers not met, price may be adjusted with small group surcharge
- Prices are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Wow. Best trip of a lifetime. Charlie looked after everything perfectly on The Perfect Wave's end, and Aloita was in a class of its own. The waves - perfect. Better than the pictures. The food - almost too much to handle. It is better than they describe. The staff - so accommodating and hospitable, it has a tropical island feel about it but the staff make you feel as if you were home. We were pretty stoked they got satellite tv installed the week before we got there - live footy, beers and a pool table after a few surfs. Living the dream as we kept saying. Thanks to everyone at The Perfect Wave and Aloita Resort for making it the best time.
Trip was unreal, Ben TPW, Stu Swellnet and of course Occy were great. Was an absolute blast.
I have used The Perfect Wave for both land based and boat trips and Marie and TPW team have always gone above and beyond for me. The Occy trip was amazing from start to finish and can't wait for my trip next year on the Quest 1. I also plan to do the Occy trip again next year. To be able to spend a week with Occy was a lifetime experience.
Wow!!!! Surfing perfect waves with WORLD CHAMPION, PIPELINE MASTER MARK OCCHILUPO, doesn't get any better!!! I traveled to the Mentawai islands with "The Perfect Wave " during a perfect season of waves, wind and weather. Traveling with the legends "OCCY", The Perfect Wave's 'Ben Horvath and Swellnet's Stu Nettle. Occy with his tips on board design and surfing technique, Ben taking us to destinations found by the true explorers and Stu predicting wave height, swell direction, wind speed and direction with the latest wave forecasting technologies. The "Aloita Resort " was spectacularly located with its private beaches, perfect waves at your doorstep and cold Bintang in the "Liquid Lounge". We scored perfect waves everyday and surfed for hours only to return to the resort to relax with a massage or a yoga class to stretch and get ready for the next surf. The nights were filled with laughter and stories of the wave of the day with internationally known photographer Andy Potts displaying footage from the day's adventure on the big screen TV with shots from the boat, in the water camera and even a helicopter drone that would follow you as you flew down the line. I now have photos of some of the best waves I have ever surfed and will surely be plastered on my walls so as to never forget the waves, the local communities, the radical surfers I travelled with and the beautiful island I stayed on. All thanks to "The Perfect Wave". Grab your board coz perfect waves are out there!!!!
Ten days on a boat with 10 mates, surfed everyday, swam with dolphins and turtles, 29 degrees in the water, 29 degrees air temperature, great crew, chilled out surf guide, heaps of great food and a bar. Need i say more.
My holiday with The Perfect Wave was all I had hoped for and more. I came home feeling completely satisfied, and looking forward to my next adventure.
We had an amazing trip to the Maldives with the Perfect Wave. We had beautiful, uncrowded waves everyday. Thank you!
My trip to the Maldives with The Perfect Wave was amazing! It is an experience I will never forget. I stayed on the boat, Haira, for a week and then spent a few nights at Kandooma. Both were amazing. Our surf guide knew the spots that would suit us best taking into account, surf conditions, crowds and our experience and I definitely feel like a better surfer. Both accommodation and food were great. I'm dreaming of my next trip.
TPW provided a once-in-a-lifetime surfing experience with amazing variety of waves and the boat was awesome! The food on the boat was simply delicious.