Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is ideally situated in the heart of Whistler Village and boasts some of the most spacious and elegant full service rooms in the resort. You can enjoy luxurious deep soaker tubs with many rooms offering full size kitchens. The 4 Star rated hotel provides Free Wifi, 24hr Fitness Facility and Business Centre, Outdoor heated Pool and Hot Tub, Authentic Javanese Spa, and the iconic Cinnamon Bear Bar.
Steps away from the Whistler and Blackcomb ski lifts, world-class restaurants, stylish boutiques and buzzing nightlife, Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is ideally situated in the heart of Whistler Village. Boasting some of the most spacious and elegant full service rooms in the resort, you can enjoy luxurious soaker tubs with many rooms offering full-size kitchens. After a refreshing day on the slopes, soak up the incredible mountain views in the outdoor heated swimming pool or hot tub, or unwind in the full-service authentic Javanese spa.
The Business Centre and Fitness Facility are accessible 24-hours for your convenience. Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is a Four Diamond rated hotel, and is voted as a Top 10 Canadian Resort by Conde Nast. Relax in the refreshed outdoor heated swimming pool or hot tub and soak up the incredible mountain views.
Take advantage of the 24-hour Fitness Centre and Business Centre. Rejuvenate yourself with the full service Spa. Soothe away tension whilst treating mind, body and soul to essential nourishment. Tempt your palette at the Cinnamon Bear Grille, signature restaurant of Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, specializing in Pacific Northwest Cuisine, or unwind at THE hottest après ski bar in Whistler, the Cinnamon Bear Bar.
All of the spacious and richly appointed guestrooms feature:
- the Hilton Serenity® bedding
- a 12-inch mattress
- the Serta Perfect Sleeper Suite Dreams box-spring
- a down featherbed mattress top
- 250-thread-count fine European-style linens and down feather duvet and pillows.
Additional amenities for a comfortable Whistler getaway include:
- lavish Peter Thomas Roth bath and body products
- MP3 alarm clock radio
- specialty Lavazza Single Serve Coffee Makers
- 37” flat screen televisions.
- High speed internet and local calls are included in the guestrooms.
Kitchens include a microwave, cook-top (no oven), refrigerator, dishwasher, and are fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, cookware, as well as a toaster and a kettle.
HILTON ROOM (325 FT2 - 550 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 4
- Hilton Room Connecting to Whistler Jr. Suite forming a 2 bedroom unit.
- Room rate is reduced when both rooms are sold as 1 connecting unit.
- Guaranteed at the time of booking. 54 Hilton Family Combo's available.
- Largest full service room in the Whistler Village. Hilton Family Combo totals 1,150 square feet.
- Full size fully equipped walk-in kitchen, log burning fireplace, hardwood floor entry, 2 bathrooms with additional vanity.
- Total occupancy for 6 adults. 1 King bed, 2 Double beds, 1 Double size sofa bed, and floor space for 2 roll away beds.
- Outdoor Balcony.
QUEEN JUNIOR SUITE (343 FT2 - 417 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 2
KING JUNIOR SUITE (343 FT2 - 417 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 2
SIGNATURE SPA SUITE (540 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 2
WHISTLER JUNIOR SUITE (600 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 4
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Suites
GLACIE ONE BEDROOM SUITE (710 FT2 - 817 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 6
ALPINE TWO BEDROOM SUITE (1182 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 6
MOUNTAIN SUITE (1632 FT2) - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 6
The living area includes another flat screen television, office desk, wood burning fireplace, two balconies, lounge area, double sized sofa bed, and washer/dryer unit. The kitchen features black granite countertops, custom maple cabinetry, microwave, cook-top (no oven), refrigerator, dishwasher, and is well equipped with cutlery, crockery, cookware, as well as a toaster and a kettle. High speed internet and local calls are included in our guestroom rates. This suite will certainly surpass all your expectations.
Surf & Other Activities
Enjoy a range of other treatments during your ultimate spa experience:
- Deep tissue & Relaxation Massage.
- Body & Facial Treatments.
- Manicure & Pedicure with Reflexology.
Fitness, Pool, Courtyard:
In addition, the spacious outdoor courtyard is a comfortable and quiet oasis, perfect for meditating with a book or lounging by the warmth and serenity of the fireplace.
Hours of operation:
Fitness Centre: 24 hours
Pool, Hot Tubs, Sauna: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Courtyard: 24 hours
Restaurant Cinnamon Bear Grille:
Explore Pacific Northwest creations prepared fresh daily by the expert culinary team, led by Executive Chef Julian Owen-Mold. An engineer turned chef, Chef Owen-Mold is leaving his blueprints across the world creating original dishes and masterpieces using selections of the finest and freshest locally grown ingredients. In an effort to support his 4 years of education in engineering, he began working in one of the local restaurants in Europe where he discovered his passion for cooking. Deciding to follow his passion, Chef Owen-Mold started an apprenticeship program in London and has worked his way in the kitchens of many popular establishments from Australia to Asia and back to Europe.
After making the decision to move to Canada, he decided to explore Pacific Northwest cuisine! Working tirelessly throughout the Olympics, he quickly discovered the pleasures of cooking with diverse local ingredients. Dedicated to his profession, he spends time in the local farmer’s markets talking to local producers in an effort to build strong and lasting relationships. Chef Owen-Mold has unquestionably left his mark at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa.
Nourish your palette with our innovative menu that combines the finest and most decadent ingredients available. Start the day off right with our scrumptious breakfast; they offer a vast selection of tasty and fulfilling cuisine that allows the health conscious traveler more choice and healthy options
- Breakfast: daily 7:00 am – 11:30 am
- Dinner: daily 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Cinnamon Bear Bar:
Voted Whistler’s “BEST SPOT” by Pique Magazine. Kick back and relax in one of Whistler’s finest après bars! Crowd around the cozy fireplace in winter or gather in the sun soaked patio in the summer, taking in the mountain vistas.
With giant sports screens, pool tables and interactive games, the Cinnamon Bear Bar is THE hottest place in town to unwind over a smooth cocktail or a chilled beer, and soak up the Whistler village vibe.
Perfect for early-risers, a romantic dinner for two, nighttime snacks, or a small gathering. Relax and enjoy the delicious cuisine in the comfort of your guestroom. The In-Room Dining menu features a wide variety of delicious dishes as well as complete bar service. For those requiring a quick start to a busy day, a breakfast menu is placed in your room.
Younger guests will enjoy the special children's menu of favourites, and lots of them are finger-friendly. All it takes is one quick call.
Daily: 6:30 am - 10:30 pm
- Skiing / Snowboarding.
- Ski/Snowboard School.
- Cross Country Skiing.
- Dog Sledding.
- Ice Climbing.
- Ice Skating.
- Sleigh Rides.
- Snowcat Tours.
- Heliskiing & Cat Skiing.
|7 nights||Hilton Room (4 pax share)||Room||AU$1,269||Per person||01 Nov-16 Dec|
|7 nights||Hilton Room (4 pax share)||Room||AU$2,476||Per person||16 Dec-02 Jan|
|7 nights||Hilton Room (4 pax share)||Room||AU$1,682||Per person||02 Jan-27 Jan|
|7 nights||Hilton Room (4 pax share)||Room||AU$1,691||Per person||27 Jan-26 Feb|
|7 nights||Hilton Room (4 pax share)||Room||AU$1,682||Per person||26 Feb-02 Apr|
|7 nights||Hilton Room (4 pax share)||Room||AU$1,357||Per person||02 Apr-01 May|
- Book before end of June to get 40% OFF!. Valid for travel between 4 January - 30 April. Subject to availability.
- Book before August 31 to get 35% OFF!. Valid for travel between 4 January - 30 April. Subject to availability.
- Book before November 15 to get 30% OFF!. Valid for travel between 4 January - 30 April. Subject to availability.
- Book before January 31 to get 15% OFF!. Valid for travel between 4 January - 30 April. Subject to availability.
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated).
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Vancouver airport to Whistler hotels transfers (round trip).
- Accommodation in room/suite of your choice.
- Lift passes.
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free valet service for ski equipment.
- Complimentary shuttle service within the village.
- Access to fitness centre
- Access to outdoor heated pool
- Low: 1 Nov - Dec 18
- Peak: Dec 19 - Jan 2
- Regular: Jan 3 - Apr 11
- Late: Apr 12 - Apr 30
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.