Fernie Slopeside Lodge, located at the base of Fernie Alpine Resort, is a comfortable ski in/ski out hotel-style accommodation. Relax in your room, complete with cable television, coffee maker and fridge.
The Lodge features lockers for ski and board storage and laundry facilities. Located steps from the village plaza, including Legends Mountain Eatery and the Slopeside Deli, and 5km from the City of Fernie, the Fernie Slopeside Lodge offers convenience for you to enjoy all that the Elk Valley has to offer in the winter and summer.
For guests of the Fernie Slopeside Lodge with pre-booked lift tickets: lift tickets will be delivered to the Lodge and available at check-in. (Note – for those guests booking lift tickets within one week of arrival, tickets should be picked up at the Ticket Office).
Relax in your room with 2 double beds, digital flat screen TVs, mini fridge and coffee maker. There is daily housekeeping so your bed will be freshly made after a hard day on the hill.
The Family room
With 2 queen beds, 1 queen pullout couch and mini-fridge. This room has its own entrance and is 156 square feet!
The Alpine Suite is attached to the Fernie Slopeside Lodge and offers 4 bedrooms that sleep 8 to 9 comfortably. It has a queen bed in the master bedroom a Queen bed in the 2nd bedroom, two twin beds in the 3rd bedroom and a single bed in the 4th bedroom. There is also a pull out coach in the living room. This accommodation features full kitchen, a spacious floor plan and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Business Services
- Coffee Maker
- Cable TV
- Common Laundry Facilities
- Ski Storage
- Coin operated laundry
- Free parking
- Housekeeping – daily
- Outdoor parking
- BBQ/Picnic area - Entertain your friends and family on the spacious BBQ Deck.
- Ski Lockers - The Lodge features lockers for ski and board storage for every room. Lockers are located steps from the village plaza, including Legends Mountain Eatery and the Slopeside Deli.
Surf & Other Activities
Fernie Alpine Resort offers lots of activities to enjoy for the whole family:
- Enjoy dinner, snacks and beverages at cozy Slopeside Café. Watch the night skiing action on the Mighty Moose while warming by our brand new outdoor patio campfire!
- Adult Skill Development Clinics
- Mountain heritage snow shoe tours - Take a tour for the ultimate in historical and ecological info in the Elk Valley with a knowledgeable guide.
- Snowmobiling - Your ride to adventure. Tours ranging from half day, full day, evening and multiple day. All equipment supplied.
- Steep and Deep Camps - Join local coaches for a 2 day adventure to explore Fernie's bottomless powder and steep terrain while improving your all-mountain skiing and snowboarding. Clinics for the adventurous advanced-intermediate to expert skiers and snowboarders.
- Complimentary Mountain Tours - Winter Sports School Pros will show you around the mountain, giving a great introductory tour of the mountain as well as providing you with tidbits of history of Fernie Alpine Resort! Choose from a Lower Mountain Tour or Upper Mountain Tour - last 1.5 hrs and depart at 10:30am and 1:30pm. Register for your free tour at the Winter Sports School Sales Desk (in Guest Services).
- First Tracks -The Ultimate powder experience! Set the first tracks of the day with this early start program.
|7 nights||Standard Room (Twin Share)||Package||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|7 nights||Standard Room (Triple Share)||Package||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
- The Perfect Snow is a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Please click ENQUIRE ONLINE for a personalized quote.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.