The Alpine Azumi Deluxe Apartments, perfectly located at the base of Happo One in the Wadano/Sakka area, one of Hakuba's best known ski in and out addresses - The Alpine Azumi is located on Hakuba's Premier Ski Resort and just a stones throw from the Sakka Express Quad Chair Lift, which will put you on Japan' favourite ski resort within minutes.
These are beautiful architecturally designed condominiums with spacious modern interiors and furnishings which provide one with complete comfort and luxury.
Alpine Azumi Deluxe Apartments offer a warm, comfortable home to return to after a day out on any one of Hakuba's many great ski resorts. Within walking distance of onsen, shops and restaurants, these 2 and 4 bedroom apartments are the ideally located.
These self-contained apartments have each been carefully designed to fit into their alpine surroundings. They boast spacious living areas, fitted with modern amenities, entertainment systems and luxurious furnishings.
Alpine Azumi Deluxe Apartments comprises of 3 quality apartments:
- Nagano Suite - 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms -180m2
- Happo Suite - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 90m2
- Goryu Suite - 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms - 90m2
All apartment features
- Modern western luxury interiors and furnishings
- Hydronic floor heating throughout
- Full western kitchen with dishwasher, cooktop and convection microwave oven
- Large dining settings with spacious lounge areas
- Built-in wardrobes
- Wireless Broadband Internet and telephone access (local calls)
- Widescreen TV, Ipod Station and DVD player
- Nagano Suite also has a Playstation 3
- Satellite TV with international programs, news and movies
- Daily servicing of apartments and rubbish removal
- Fresh linen and towel change every 7 days and at changeovers
- Downstairs shared ski storage facility, drying room and dedicated laundry facilities for each apartment
- Complimentary selection of teas, coffee, milk, sugar, washing and dishwashing powder on arrival. Replenishment of these items is the responsibility of the occupants during the stay
Surf & Other Activities
|7 nights||Nagano Suite (Double Share)||Package||AU$3,779||Per person||30 Nov-08 Dec, 11 Mar-30 Nov|
|7 nights||Nagano Suite (Double Share)||Package||AU$5,690||Per person||08 Dec-16 Dec, 04 Feb-11 Mar|
|7 nights||Nagano Suite (Double Share)||Package||AU$6,967||Per person||16 Dec-04 Feb|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5 days lift pass (All Mountain)
- Complimentary wireless
- Value: 1 Dec - 13 Dec and 1 March - 28 Apr
- High: 14 Dec - 20 Dec and 25 Jan - 29 Jan and 6 Feb - 28 Feb
- Peak: 21 Dec - 24 Jan and 30 Jan - 5 Feb
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.