Munga guesthouse consists of 15 uniquely designed rooms, both shared accommodation, mini-suites and suites. Munga provides guests with the perfect space to relax, enjoy, and explore the village of Taghazout and its beautiful surroundings. Every room is different, unique and tastefully decorated using art and furnishing that incorporate locally sourced materials. Guests will notice a very common theme throughout the guest house: wood is everywhere. Morocco is a country with a distinct lack of forests, yet they play such a vital role in the Berber tradition. In the form of art, pillars, doors, tables and bed posts, salvaged wood continues to have a purpose and second life in Munga.
The design of Munga invites its guests to take advantage of southern Morocco's sunny weather from its numerous terraces and restaurants. Also, to relax in it's intimate and beautiful indoor spaces. A must at the end of the day is to unwind with a chilled beverage on our rooftop and watch the sunset over the Atlantic.
Our purpose is simple: to provide our guests with the ultimate authentic travel experience combining relaxation, surf, yoga and food that will leave you refreshed and revived.
Munga has 15 rooms
- The Surfers dorms has 4 single beds
- The Village room has 3 single beds and a mini fridge
MINI-SUITES AND SUITES
- The Berber mini-suite has one king size bed and balcony
- The Elephant room has one king size bed and balcony
- The Kasbah has one king size bed and balcony
- Mowgli's lair has one king size bed, mini fridge and ocean view
- The Ent mini-suite has one king size bed, mini fridge and garden view with balcony
- The Cavern suite has one king size bed, mini fridge balcony and garden view
- The Mali suite has one king size bed, mini-fridge and balcony
- The Palmeri suite has one king size bed and mini fridge
- The Driftwood suite has one king size bed, mini fridge balcony and ocean view
- The Olive suite has one king size bed, one single bed, mini fridge, balcony and ocean view
- The Boat room has one king size bed, mini fridge, balcony and ocean view
- The Moroccan suite has one king size bed, one single bed, mini fridge and ocean view
- The Safari suite has one king size bed, one single bed, mini fridge and ocean view
- Two restaurants
- Several terraces with panoramic views of the mountains, village and surrounding surf breaks including Anchor point
- Rooftop lounge pool
- Board games
- Free fast wifi
- Multi-lingual staff
- Daily maid service
Surf & Other Activities
Surfing in Morocco is an experience that lasts a lifetime. The Moroccan coastline is dotted with an abundance of quality surf spots. Ranging from the famous right-hand points such as Anchor Point and Killer Point to semi-secret slabs, great beginner points, beaches and everything in between. No matter your surfing skill or experience, the Munga surf team will find the best conditions for you on any given day. We keep our surfing group numbers to a maximum of 5 people so all our guest get the best
- Horseback ride or camel riding
- Quad bikes
- Buggy cars
- Jet skies
- Cooking classes
|6 nights||Surf and Stay - Shared Room||Package||AU$1,250||Per person||23 Jul-01 Sep, 15 Dec-16 Jan|
|6 nights||Surf and Stay - Shared Room||Package||AU$1,154||Per person||16 Jan-23 Jul, 01 Sep-15 Dec|
|6 nights||Surf and Stay - Mini Suites (Based on 2 pax)||Package||AU$1,779||Per person||23 Jul-01 Sep, 15 Dec-16 Jan|
|6 nights||Surf and Stay - Mini Suites (Based on 2 pax)||Package||AU$1,395||Per person||16 Jan-23 Jul, 01 Sep-15 Dec|
|6 nights||Surf and Stay - Suites (Based on 3 pax)||Package||AU$1,956||Per person||23 Jul-01 Sep, 15 Dec-16 Jan|
|6 nights||Surf and Stay - Suites (Based on 3 pax)||Package||AU$1,571||Per person||16 Jan-23 Jul, 01 Sep-15 Dec|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
Inclusions for the SURF & STAY Packages:
- Munga team on hand 24/7
- Beachside accommodation in the centre of Taghazout
- Amazing healthy and tasty buffet breakfast served on the terrace overlooking the waves
- Transport every day to the best surf breaks for your ability
- Guaranteed small groups for surfing: max 5 people
- Professional guides and coaches from Morocco and Australia with years of experience in the area
- 1 on 1 coaching session every day
- Great lunches and fresh juices packed every day
- Free wifi
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.