Boardingmania Surf Camp and Surf School established in 2007, provides beachfront apartments in Seignosse, Hossegor and Capbreton with private lessons which means 1 instructor per apartment, transport and equipment rentals. They guarantee results and maximum fun for everyone. They cater specifically for couples, families and groups of friends, basically anyone looking for a more personalised approach to their surfing holidays.
Boardingmania Surf and Snow Holidays offer a unique opportunity which allows you to surf for 4 days and Ski or Snowboard for 3 days.
Your British ISA Level 2 surf coach and private instructor will be waiting for you atthe surf school for your daily lessons (best suited for beginner and intermediate surfers) or surf guide sessions (better suited for intermediate and advanced surfers). With the surf guide you are taken by car to the best spots on any given day within the Capbreton, Hossegor, and Seignosse area. All holidays include 7 nights private beachfront accommodation, surf lessons, bed linen and towels, surf board and wetsuitrental all week, the equipment which is always available and interchangeablethroughout your stay. Their motto is "Security, Fun, Comfort and Quality over Quantity", in that order.
Boardingmania Surf and Snow Camp is a unique opportunity, thanks to the geography of South West France, which means you can surf in the morning and Ski or Snowboard in the afternoon. Open from the beginning of December through to April the Surf and Snow program enable you to Surf for 4 days then Ski or Snowboard for 3 days. So you will arrive on any given Saturday: you'll be picked up from the airport and taken straight for a surf. Surf again on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday then get driven 2.5 hrs into the mountains and Ski or Snowboard Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to be taken back down the the airport on Saturday. Quite simply the best holiday you'll ever go on!
The owner of Boarding mania is a surfer trying to live and share the dream.
Patrick Hall the owner has been surfing for many years. He's also been snowboarding for more than 18 years in Scotland, the Alps and the Pyrenees. Having travelled a lot he decided to settle somewhere he could surf and snowboard in the same day. The Boardingmania business concept was a logical progression from the eternal dilemma of how to earn a living whilst indulging to the maximum in your favourite pastimes. So now his weekends last all week!
They pride themselves in providing an alternative to the standard Surf Camp; with the 'Cosy', 'Stylish' and 'Luxury' options they cater for everyone's needs and budgets. The accommodation has been carefully selected and decorated but most importantly all have direct access to Europe's best beach breaks whilst being only a short walk from a great variety of bars, restaurants, shops and markets that only France can offer, allowing you complete freedom and a care free yet independent approach to your holidays.
Accommodation options at THE BOARDINGMANIA SURF CAMP:
- Surfcamp for teenagers: Cultural Linguistical immersion in French
House in Saubusse - 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom (1 double bed & 2 single beds)
- Cosy: The Seignosse Le Penon «Sand Dune» private surf camp apartment is 27m² and can sleep 4 people. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen area, living room with TV+DVD and sofa (double) bed, separate bedroom with double bed, mezzanine with double bed, bathroom: towels and sheets are provided. On the large balcony overlooking the gardens you’ll find surfboards, wetsuits and wax waiting for you. You will also find a welcome pack on arrival including local cheese, wine, pate and baguette.
- Stylish: «Driftwood» private surf camp apartment at the beach at Seignosse Les Bourdaines is 35m² and can sleep up to 6 people. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen area with washing machine, living room with TV+DVD and sofa (double) bed, separate bedroom with double bed, mezzanine with double bed, bathroom: towels and sheets are provided. On the large balcony overlooking the sand dune you’ll find the surfboards, wetsuits and wax waiting for you. You will also find a welcome pack on arrival including local cheese, wine, pate and baguette.
- Luxury: Capbreton is a small seaside resort, which has kept its old fishing village charm. The private surf camp Capbreton Apartment is our most spacious, well equipped and most luxurious. Sleeps 8 people. One double bed and four singles that can be pushed together and a fold-down bed in the living room. Each of the three bedrooms has its own TV and balcony with great views. The kitchen is equipped with all the modern accessories: oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The living room has a flat screen plasma HD TV with WI-FI and telephone. The apartment comes with a private underground parking space and a shared outdoor swimming pool.
Surf & Other Activities
|7 nights||Beginner Surf Package||Package||US$623||Per person||01 Jul-01 Sep|
|7 nights||Beginner Surf Package||Package||US$519||Per person||01 Jun-01 Jul, 01 Sep-01 Nov|
|7 nights||Beginner Surf Package||Package||US$519||Per person||01 Nov-01 Jun|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
All 7 Day Packages include:
- 7 nights beach front accommodation in Seignosse
- 5 x 2 hour lessons / surf guided sessions
- 7 days surfboard, wetsuit, bike or skateboard hire
- Owner's detailed local guide to the best places to eat, drink and party
- Bed Linen & Towels
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.