- Click Region for Resorts, Camps and BoatsMaldivesCentral AtollsNorth & South Male AtollsSouthern AtollsSouth PacificFijiSamoa & TongaNew CaledoniaTahitiRemote PacificPapua New GuineaCaroline IslandsSolomon IslandsNew Frontier ExplorationAfricaCape VerdeSenegalMoroccoSouth Africa
- Surf Packages
- Contact Us
From 243pp for 7 nights
|Time of year:||March, April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov|
|Group type:||Budget Backpackers, Learn to Surf|
|Board type:||All types|
- Nearest Airport - Faro (1 hr) to Lagos
- Surf & kitesurfing lessons
- Close to the beach
- Great BBQs
- Good for solo travellers, groups and couples
- Good weather and waves all year around
Algarve, the sunniest place in Europe with the longest summers and shortest winters. With 2 coastlines Algarve is blessed with year round surf and has the largest swell window in Europe. Lagos is the epicenter of surfing in Algarve and is only a short hop away from the rest of Europe.
The ASI accredited surf school and famous guesthouse 'Casa Offshore' warmly welcomes you and their team is on hand to find the best waves for you.
Casa Offshore is a detached villa in Lagos, just seven minutes walk to the town center for all the nightlife you want after a hard day's surfing.
The surf crew departs each morning in our comfy air conned vans to make their way to the best beach on the day.
At the lodge they have a wide variety of board and suits to suit any conditions. So don't worry if bringing your own gear is too much hassle. They're lucky to have year round great conditions in the Algarve for beginners and rippers alike and the surf crew will be on hand to teach or improve your surfing.
On the beach they provide an awesome packed lunch to get those bodies refuelled for the next session and in the hotter months they have a large tent to stop you sizzling too much in the sun.
Days end, they head back surfed out and a bit sunburned to relax in the jacuzzi with a beer or wine, lie in the hammock, get a massage in the garden or do a bit of yoga or watch a DVD.
Offshore is minutes from 4 beautiful beaches and there are some great fish restaurants and nightlife closeby too. They also lay claim to the best BBQ you'll ever have!
Casa Offshore is perfectly suited to solo travellers, small groups of friends and couples. This place is ideal for those looking for a surfing holiday, great nightlife, beautiful beaches and the perfect place to rest your head.
Casa Offshore is Extreme Algarve's very own Surf and Kite Lodge, right in the heart of Lagos. Located less than 10 minutes walk to the town center & local beaches, there are also bars, restaurants and supermarket facilities right on the doorstep! Set back from the road, the property offers you security and privacy during your stay. Kitchen is fully equipped for you to store drinks in the fridge, make a quick tea or coffee, prepare a light snack or cook up a storm!
After your surf or kitesurf session for the day, enjoy an ice cold beer or glass of wine with your fellow travellers in the garden or hot tub, snooze the last hours of the day away on the sun terraces, have an outdoor massage or practice some yoga.
Lagos' famous cliffs and grotto's are only minutes away and can best be enjoyed on your day off via mountain bike or kayak. Or simply take a stroll to see the sunset on another magic day.
The stylish and comfortable property offers:
- Double bedroom with en-suite (private access to garden)
- Twin room with en-suite (private access to garden).
- Shared/private twin rooms with shower/bathroom next door.
- Shared room with mezzanine level with en-suite shower room that sleeps 5 and has its own private entrance.
- Facilities include Complimentary breakfast on the terrace or in the kitchen.
- Complimentary picnic lunch with surf packages.
- Beautiful, mature garden with sun terraces.
- Spacious lounge. · Satellite TV.
- Hot Tub.
- Free Internet and Wifi.
- Full use of fully fitted kitchen.
- Sun loungers and hammock.
- Bike Hire.
- Kayak Hire.
- BBQ Nights.
- Linen and bath towel included (please bring your own beach towel!)
- Iron/Ironing Board.
Surf & Other Activities
With 2 coastlines of waves to offer, the surf is ALWAYS up. If you already have skills you want to make the most of the sunny winter days and pumping swell. This takes place from October to May. Following that they get solid summer swell and this is the time to come out and learn or improve.
All lessons are taught by qualified BSA (British Surf Instructor) and FPS (Portuguese Surf Federation) coaches. Each teacher has a maximum of 8 students and lessons are taught either side of a hearty lunch consisting of fresh fruit, wholesome sandwiches, crisps, biscuits & water. (Please inform us of any special dietary requirements)
All equipment is supplied (surfboard, wetsuit, leash, rash vest etc) and you are taught how to handle the equipment in a safe environment. For the hotter summer months we whack up a large tent in which under you can chill whilst watching your fellow surfers riding some Algarve beauties.
The beginner's lessons are taught in waist deep water riding the white water. You will be taught everything from standing technique's to learning to turn and finally paddling outside and learning how to catch your first 'green' (unbroken) waves. The latter usually needs 3-5 days of lessons to reach the fully fledged 'Surfer' level.
Your day ends when your muscles are sore or you just don't fancy burning yourself out too much - it's up to you.
The closest breaks are less than 5 mins but this is usually in winter. For the seasoned surfer, you´ll find point breaks, reefs and a whole lot of different beachies to keep you grinning from ear to ear. In the summer the beaches we teach on are around a 20min drive from Lagos.
This is also a BKSA affiliated kitesurf school and ASI accredited SUP school. Lagos is an absolute action sports paradise and at a discounted rate you can go skydiving, wakeboarding, scuba diving, dirt biking, Mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, microlighting, game fishing, dolphin watching, the list doesn´t end. There is also a yoga and pilates center as well as a health and beauty salon down the road from the lodge.
Pricing & Packages
- 15% Discount off all bookings until end of November 2013!!
- Price is per person and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us Toll Free on 0808 258 0101 (from the UK) or +33 (0)5 58 47 65 01 (outside the UK) to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
Surf & Stay Packages include :
- 7 or 14 nights in the Casa Offshore
- 5 or 10 days surf course
- Complimentary breakfast
- Picnic lunch
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Full use of fully-fitted kitchen
- Beach transfers
For less or more than a week, please ask your surf travel specialist.
You can ask for Experienced Surfer package (without equipment and lessons).
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no esponsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Please click here to enter your testimonial of your holiday and your experience with The Perfect Wave.
- Surf Camps
- Luxury Surf Trip
- Surf Charters
- Kingfisher - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Hamathi - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Haira - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Cobia - Outer Atolls, Maldives
- Just Dreaming - West Java
- Bohemian Baru - Mentawai
- KM D'Bora - Mentawai
- Melaleuca - Mentawai
- Naga Laut - Mentawai
- Aileoita - Mentawai
- Tengirri - Mentawai
- Peluru - Mentawai
- Nusa Dewata - Mentawai
- Indocean - Lombok & Sumbawa
- Moggy - Bali & Lembongan
- Sri Noa Noa - Sumba & Roti
- Stellar - Fiji
- EFBE Croisiers - Caribbean
- Surf Charters