|Time of year:||Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec|
|Group type:||Budget Surf Trips, Learn to Surf|
|Board type:||All types|
The Surf Villa is situated in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. The Canary Islands are known as the European Hawaii due to their consistent waves all year long, the endless sunshine and to some white sandy beaches. However, it still feels something like the Wild West, its best waves are hidden away down dirt tracks. With a Semi-arid climate its hardly never rains and the water temperature only varies from 18 to 22 degrees Celsius. The surf villa and the school is located in Corralejo, a small town in the north of the Island and is the main resort for surfing. From there, you can reach East, West and North coasts within 15-30 minutes, which enables us to provide the best waves for all skill levels. Besides, the old town grew around a picturesque harbor with lovely bars and restaurants around it.
Thus, even in international comparison, Fuerteventura offers a perfect environment for beginners, intermediate and advanced level surfers to learn and improve their surfing all year long.
The surf school offers one of the most best surf learning programs available.. During the 6 to 7 hours of its daily organised schooling activities, permanent use of technology and highly developed methodology is made. They believe that if the surfing itself is followed by a video class every day, that’s the key for the most efficient improvement. All services of the fully certified company are highly personalised and professional.
● Complete surf equipment, including: surf boards, leashes, wax, rash guard, reef booties;
● Daily transportation to the best surf beaches in the region;
● 4 hours of practical, level-specific instruction per day in small groups, with a maximum of 1:5 instructor-students ratio
● Video recording of practical surf classes from Monday to Friday;
● Digital photography sessions on Saturdays;
● 1-2 hours of theoretical surf lessons with video-analysis on a 47" LCD television;
● Complete surfing handbook;
● Each client surfing at least 6 days receive a link + password to access the high resolution online photo gallery containing the client's surfing pictures taken during the week, for free download.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no esponsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Please click here to enter your testimonial of your holiday and your experience with The Perfect Wave.